You must accept the following terms and conditions in order to Author any listing on the website:
Business & Event Listings Information
- By becoming the official Author of a Business and/or Event Listing, you are certifying that you are an official representative of this business, brand, organisation or person and that you are authorised to edit and modify the listing for that subject. You agree to take full responsibility of any repercussions that may follow.
- NIJIRI.com takes no responsibility over modifications made to a Business and/or Event Listing. All responsibility clashes will be handled offline, for example, in the case of an imposter taking responsibility of a listing that they are not affiliated with and all subsequent actions.
- Deleting a Business and/or Event Listing is a right reserved solely by our team and such a request will only be honored for legal reasons.
- NIJIRI.com reserves the right to disassociate any Author from any Business and/or Event Listing at any time at our own discretion, which would usually be the end-result of scenarios such as a lack of activity on the Business and/or Event Listing, no communication from the author after several attempts, etc.
- As the Author of the Business and/or Event Listing, you are to ensure that you keep your listings information up to date. You can modify your business listings information at any time from the browser window.
Product Listings Information
- You must give an accurate and honest description of all products on display on your product catalog. If the items are brand new or second-hand, you must state so in the product description.
- We operate a view-before-payment policy. What this means is that the user pays only upon delivery and inspection of the goods. The customer reserves the right to reject the product upon inspection after delivery is made should they detect any discrepancies between the advertised catalog product and the delivered product.
- The products on show within the NIJIRI.com product catalogs do not belong to us and we take no responsibility for them. We are however affiliated with the businesses that promote and sell these products so negative consumer feedback or complaints of customer dissatisfaction regarding any products or merchants will result in penalizing measures which could ultimately end in affiliate termination.