We do not take kindly to those who abuse the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed on the Website, please send us a written notice with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work that you claim has been infringed;
2. Identification of the allegedly infringing content, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Get Me Wild to locate it on the Site (e.g., the URL for the web page on which the content appears);
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
4. A statement by you that you attest, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright/trademark owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
5. Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
At the same time, we do not take kindly to those who abuse the scope of their own intellectual property rights. If you believe that your content should not have been removed for alleged copyright or trademark infringement, you may send us a written counter-notice with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work that was removed, and the location on the Site where it would have been found prior to its removal;
2. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification. For trademark disputes only: information reasonably sufficient to explain why you believe you are not infringing the trademarked work;
3. A statement that you consent either to the jurisdiction of (a) the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located if you live in Nigeria, or (b) any judicial district in which the NIJIRI Business Network is located if you live outside Nigeria. Please also include a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who sent the original infringement notice to NIJIRI.com, or an agent of such person;
4. Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
We will respond to all such notices and comply with applicable law. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
You can send us your copyright or trademark notices by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Us page, with “Copyright Infringement” as Subject.
This document was last updated on November 1, 2018.
© Copyright 2018 – 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Powered by Crayon Webs & IT Solutions
Operated under license by NIJIRI Business Network