Last Updated on November 1, 2018.
Thank you for wanting to submit to NIJIRI Business Network. In order to submit to the Directory, you first need to Contact Us to have your profile setup. Contributions are bylined by the name the author chooses to be publicly known by on the Website. To have your bio on your contributions, fill in your profile completely including the space for “About Yourself”.
1. Entries to NIJIRI.com must be either set in Nigeria, Nigerian businesses or about Nigerians living in other places.
2. All the articles must be the original work of the writer, please do not copy another writer’s work, Nigerian or otherwise. In the world of writing, plagiarism is not easily forgiven.
3. Entries must be made wholly or predominantly in English in order that as many people as possible can enjoy the work. Where part of the entry is rendered in another language, there should be enough context that the reader can understand the meaning; otherwise, there should be a translation.
4. The minimum word count for submission is 600 words and the maximum is 1,200. Posts shorter than 600 will either not be published or merged with a continuing series. Posts longer than the maximum limit will be divided into continuing parts.
5. All members are contributors and can post articles to the website. Please endeavour to polish your entry as much as possible with regards to grammar, paragraphing, punctuation, etc. After posting, if you still need to work on your entry, please save as draft. When you are sure the story is ready for publication, then SUBMIT FOR REVIEW.
6. It will take sometime after you have submitted your article to when it will appear on the website. This time will be between 24 hours to 4 days depending on the number of entries on the review queue. Please we ask for your patience and understanding.
7. Once an article is published, you will not be able to edit it further unless by a request to Admin.
8. If your article will not be published, it will either be reverted to your draft posts or you will receive a notice from the Admin within 2 days citing the reasons for the decision.
9. Only writers with a certain number of articles and/or who have shown their commitment to the website and/or are Admins or officers on the Facebook page have author privileges and can publish their own stories whenever they are ready and edit them afterwards.
10. While members with Author privileges can add pictures, images, video, etc to their submissions, others can contact Admin for temporary privileges when they want to add such. You can also send an e-mail to admin at firstname.lastname@example.org with the attachment and instruction on which post you want it added to.
11. Submitted articles that do not meet these writing guides or have been rejected for other reasons will only be kept on the Website for one week. After that they will be trashed and deleted. If you need to copy them to another location or edit for resubmission, please do that within this period.
12. You may tag your article with whatever tag you feel adequately describes it and would help others find it. It is not mandatory to tag your article; however, we encourage you to do so in order that other people can find it more easily.
13. Do not add more than 5 tags per article. In addition, please do not use misleading or offensive tags.
14. Categories are for the type and genre of your submission. Please tick the relevant categories for your story, at least one category for the type Ads, News etc.
15. Please do not add any further categories without Admin consent. However if you want any particular category to be added, do not hesitate to contact Admin.
16. Comments especially from writers should be of highest quality. While comments will never be deleted, points will be deducted from members who consistently leave only one-liners, such as bravo or Love it!
17. More guidelines will be added as and when necessary. Suggestions or complaints will always be replied at email@example.com, thanks for your interest in NIJIRI Business Network.
© Copyright 2018 – 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Powered by Crayon Webs Limited
Operated under license by NIJIRI Business Network