Last Updated on November 1, 2018.
These Advertising Terms and Conditions govern advertisements on https://www.nijiri.com/ also known as NIJIRI.com (“NIJIRI Business Network”, “we”, “us”, “our”). The organization, company, institution, agency, or other entity placing a paid advertisement with NIJIRI.com is hereinafter referred to as “Advertiser”.
The design of your ad is your responsibility. Sizes and dimensions are enforced for everyone’s mutual benefit. We do not allow flash animation on any banner ads. Advertisements will be accepted only in the given dimensions, borderless and may not include animation but no flash, and we reserve the right to resize any banner that is inaccurate. Ads that challenge or denigrate NIJIRI Business Network policies, programs or personnel are not accepted. Ads or inserts that a majority of NIJIRI Business Network members would find in poor taste or inappropriate (as decided by the editor) may not be accepted.
1. Advertising content is subject to our approval and we reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time and for any reason.
2. Advertising content that could be mistaken as news or other non-advertising material must be clearly marked “Advertisement,” “Special Advertising,” or “Sponsored Content.” NIJIRI.com reserves the right to add such notations above and/or below any copy to ensure clarity.
3. Positioning of advertisements is at our sole discretion.
4. Unless specifically agreed to in writing for special types of campaigns, NIJIRI.com does not guarantee any particular level of paid circulation, reach, or readership.
5. Advertiser grants to NIJIRI.com a royalty-free right include advertisements in electronic databases and other versions of the publication, and to make them available through the Internet or through other sources.
6. Agencies that place advertisements on behalf of an Advertiser are also subject to these Advertising Terms and Conditions unless a separate Agency Agreement has been executed with us.
7. Advertiser assumes liability for all content of advertisements published by NIJIRI.com, grants us the non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, transmit, and distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of the Advertiser, including, without limitation, all TEXT, GRAPHICS, LOGOS, ILLUSTRATIONS, AND PHOTOGRAPHS (the “Creative”). Advertiser represents and warrants that (a) it has all the necessary rights in the Creative, (b) the Creative does not violate any applicable law or regulation, and (c) the Creative does not violate or infringe upon any third-party right in any manner or contain any material or information that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous; that violates any person’s right of publicity, privacy or personality; or that may otherwise result in any tort, injury, damage, or harm to any person. The Advertiser acknowledges that NIJIRI.com is relying on the foregoing representations and warranties.
8. To the extent permitted by state law, Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the NIJIRI Business Network and its respective officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred on the basis of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection with any claim arising from or related to any advertisement supplied by the Advertiser, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright or trademark infringement and claims of libel or invasion of privacy.
9. Advertisements not received by the closing deadline will not be subject to approval or revision by the Advertiser and/or its agency. We will not be responsible for errors appearing in advertisements that are placed too late for proofs to be submitted, or for errors in advertisements received after the closing deadline. The Advertiser is responsible for checking the accuracy of the proofs it receives.
10. Cancellations or changes in orders must be received in writing by the deadline date.
11. We shall not be liable for any costs or damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish an advertisement. NIJIRI.com is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of NIJIRI.com.
12. For newsletter advertising, NIJIRI.com shall not be liable to the Advertiser for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data, or other injury, damage, or disruption to advertisements or Websites, that is beyond our control. Although NIJIRI.com has extensive security on its systems, it has no obligation to detect nor does it take any responsibility for the presence of any computer virus or malicious code in any emails or files exchanged to or from Advertiser.
13. Our sole liability for any error for which it might be responsible will not exceed the cost of the advertisement. Claims for errors must be made in writing within 30 days of the issue date or the date the advertisement first appeared online.
14. Unless specifically agreed to in writing by NIJIRI.com, these Advertising Terms and Conditions shall supersede and control any contrary provision of any Advertiser contract, insertion order, or copy instructions, even if the included advertisement is published. We do not accept insertion orders containing disclaimers of any kind.
Articles to be published as Sponsored Contents must be submitted for verification and approval before payments are made and we reserve the right to edit any content that we feel is unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
1. All rates are subject to change due to increases in page views on the Website and the increasing number of newsletter subscribers. You may guarantee the price of advertisements by booking and paying in advance.
2. You can pay for desired advertising option at the time of purchase via the Paystack payment’s page or Bank Deposit (only for custom advertisings), and prices advertised for these advertising options do not include service fees imposed by Paystack.
For additional questions or concerns about our advertising options, schedule an ad or for more information, please feel free to get in touch through our Contact Us page.
Send a post mail to:
NIJIRI Business Network
4, Adigboluja Street, off Ojodu Abodion Road,
Ojodu Berger, Lagos State.
Attn: Adedimpe Adeniyi
© Copyright 2018 – 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Powered by Crayon Webs Limited
Operated under license by NIJIRI Business Network